Thai Massage at Home for Improved Flexibility and Stress Relief
Improve your spiritual, mental as well as physical wellbeing with a full body Thai massage at home in London. Combining acupressure, yoga stretches and deep tissue massage techniques, your treatment will address neck, shoulder and back pain as well as improving your flexibility through gentle stretches.
Getting a USPAAH Thai massage at home – the benefits:
A full body Thai massage is right treatment for you if you’re looking for…
- Spiritual as well as physical wellbeing – practiced by Asian cultures for thousands of years, Thai massage techniques include targeting of acupressure points that have been proven to be a source of spiritual healing.
- Improved flexibility post exercise: your outcall Thai massage will often include light stretches as well as attention to specific points of stiffness or aches and pains. This combination is fantastic for dealing with over-exercise or recovery from injuries.
- Overall stress relief and better sleep – Thai Massage helps break up the build up of the so called “stress hormone” cortisol. By reducing stiffness and tension in your muscles, your therapist will create a sense of complete relaxation. This will also help you get a better night’s sleep, something which too much cortisol can prevent.
- Complete convenience: book a mobile Thai massage in London and rest assured that you don’t have to go anywhere to enjoy it. No need for a stressful commute, USPAAH brings everything to your home, office or hotel.
What to expect from your Thai massage at home
- The first, and often most important part of your Thai massage session will be the initial consultation. Your therapist will talk to you about your particular problems and needs. You might have an injury they need to account for, or a specific area you’d like to focus on or avoid.
- Thai massage includes what are today called deep tissue sports massage techniques in combination with the targeting of known acupressure points with thumbs, elbows, forearms and feet. There will also often be some mild stretches involved.
- The overall result is incredibly relaxing on every level.
How to get ready for your appointment, and aftercare
- As always, number one on your list of things to do before your massage is to set the scene to enable you to fully relax. This will almost certainly involve turning off your mobile phone as well as putting on some calming tunes, dimming the lights and maybe lighting a candle or two.
- Give yourself plenty of time to digest anything you’ve eaten before your appointment starts. We often recommend having a shower before your session begins too. But if you do, be sure that it’s no more than lukewarm in temperature. A hot shower will only make you sweat and increase your blood flow, potentially affecting the effectiveness of your treatment.
- Choose comfortable underwear, as you’ll be asked to leave it on for the duration of your treatment.
- To get the full benefits of your Thai Massage at home, we recommend indulging in a hot bath afterwards, with magnesium or Epsom salts, for the ultimate unwind. Make sure to drink plenty of water or tea, and avoid sugary drinks shortly before bed.
How it works
Book more than 50 mobile Massage, Beauty & Wellness treatments to your Home, Office or Hotel in less than 30 seconds
and Wellness treatments
directly to your door 7AM - 10:30PM
Get that "AHH" feeling at home
Q.Why choose a Thai massage at home vs Deep tissue or Swedish?
A. If you’re looking for spiritual, as well as physical healing, Thai massage is almost certainly the right choice for you, as it involves elements of acupressure treatment and yoga stretches.
Q.Can I get this treatment while pregnant?
A. We always suggest our specialty pregnancy massage for pregnant women.
Q. Where can my session take place?
A. USPAAH can visit you anywhere in London zones 1-6, any day of the week. You can be in your home, office or hotel, just make sure there’s enough space for a folding massage table. It doesn’t matter whether you are near Putney or West Kensington, we can send a mobile massage therapist to you in less than an hour of your booking.
Q. Can I see profiles of therapists and choose?
A. If you have a favourite therapist you’ve booked through USPAAH before, you can re-book with them again via our app or website. Otherwise, we allocate the closest, highest rated, massage therapist for your desired day and time.