Anti-Cellulite Firm & Tone Massage For Smoother Skin
Cellulite is very common, almost everyone has it to some degree. Regular at-home anti-cellulite treatments with our specially trained mobile therapists in London, can reduce the “dimpled” look overtime and leave you with firmer skin. If you want to reduce the appearance of cellulite, boost circulation and collagen production in the problematic zones and get firmer skin, this is the right treatment for you. Your mobile massage therapist will use specialist kneading and rhythmic motions to break up the fatty cellulite deposits, smoothing out the skin’s surface and leaving you with firmer noticeably more contoured body shape.
Why USPAAH’s Anti-Cellulite Massage is Good for You
Anti-cellulite massage is beneficial if you’d like to:
- Reduce the appearance of cellulite – having cellulite doesn’t mean that you are unhealthy or overweight in any way. Yet, most people would prefer that its appearance was minimised. An at-home anti-cellulite massage will break up those fatty deposits, redistributing the fat cells and improving circulation. After a few regular weekly treatments, cellulite will usually appear noticeably reduced.
- Boost circulation and collagen production – your treatment will improve your overall blood circulation. This results in a “plumping” effect which makes your skin look healthier.
- Firm up your skin – as fat deposits are broken down and absorbed by the body, your skin will reveal your muscle tone underneath, and your body will generally start looking more contoured after a few regular weekly treatments.
- Energising and ultra convenient – like any good massage, at the end of your appointment, you will feel noticeably more energised and uplifted, and what’s even better, you won’t have to travel home from your treatment. USPAAH’s professional therapists come to you anywhere in London, so you don’t have to step foot out your door.
How the treatment works, and best aftercare
- Your highly skilled mobile massage therapist will begin by conducting a personal consultation to understand your problem areas and particular needs so that they can deliver the best anticellulite massage according to your body type.
- They will then apply oil and use a technique that involves firm, rhythmic kneading motions, including elements of lymphatic drainage around problem areas. They may also use firm hands or a special brush to get your blood flowing.
- The techniques which are used can be very energetic, so don’t be alarmed if you notice redness around thighs and glutes. That is the blood rushing through the areas, flushing out toxins from your body.
- The best way to prolong the benefits of your at-home anti-cellulite massage is to have a hot shower or ideally bath with magnesium salts. Remember to stay very hydrated, and avoid sweets. Even regular massages will not be as effective if they’re not combined with a healthy and balanced diet.
How to prepare for your Anti-Cellulite massage
- Overall, the best thing you can do to prepare is to make sure you are comfortable and as relaxed as possible. Put on some comfortable clothes and underwear, turn off your phone and relax so you can fully enjoy the experience.
- It’s best not to eat at least 1hr before any at home anti-cellulite massage services if you can avoid it. This is because you might end up feeling uncomfortable when lying on your stomach.
- If you have a particular body scrub you’d like our massage therapist to use, you’re welcome to provide it. They can incorporate it in your treatment.
How it works
Book more than 50 mobile Massage, Beauty & Wellness treatments to your Home, Office or Hotel in less than 30 seconds
and Wellness treatments
directly to your door 7AM - 10:30PM
Get that "AHH" feeling at home
Q. Is this the right treatment for me?
A. Is cellulite one of your major concerns? If so, yes, an anti-cellulite firm and tone massage would be the right treatment for you. If you’re not sure, find out more about our other Swedish Relaxing or Deep Muscle Recovery treatments.
Q. Can I get this treatment while I am pregnant?
A. We recommend our special pregnancy massage if you are carrying a baby. We’d also advise avoiding massages in the first trimester.
Q. How can I get a home anti-cellulite massage in London?
A. You can book your outcall massage on our website, or mobile app at any time. USPAAH therapists travel all over London, within M25, and we’re open 7am-10:30pm, 7 days a week.
Q. Can I get the same therapists every time?
A. Yes, absolutely. If you find a therapists you’re really comfortable with, you can rebook with them every time via our website or app.