Swedish Massage For Ultimate Relaxation
Our mobile Swedish massage therapists in London provide this classic, holistic, full-body treatment. It’s truly one of the best ways to unwind and relax. You can have your mobile massage in your home, office, or hotel – even if you only have an hour to spare in your busy working day. Let us release tension and help you start sleeping better. All our staff work in compliance with the latest Covid precautions.
Benefits of a USPAAH Swedish Massage:
- Better sleep: stress creates a hormone called cortisol, also often called the “stress hormone”. Cortisol builds up during our busy everyday lives and can have a number of negative effects on the nervous system. By gently kneading away all of the stress you’re holding in tense muscles, an outcall Swedish massage will reduce your cortisol levels and help you get a better night’s sleep.
- You’ll feel relaxed and pampered: tight muscles can make us feel on-edge all the time. By loosening your muscles and focussing on your unique pain and stress points, your therapist will help you reach undreamed heights of relaxation.
- Full Body Treatment: Our at-home Swedish massage services are designed to target your entire body, creating a total relaxation effect. Of course do let your therapist know, however, if you prefer them to focus on a particular area or avoid another.
- Utmost convenience: no more travelling across town to salons or booking weeks ahead. USPAAH comes to you at home or even at your office or hotel, in as little as an hour, 7 days a week.
What to expect from your Swedish Massage
You can book a Swedish massage in London to take place at your home, office, or hotel:
- Your mobile therapist will begin with a short consultation to ascertain your particular needs.
- The method your therapist will use involves light pressure and long, flowing strokes of their hands. They will treat your entire body, often focussing on your head, neck, and face – areas where so many of us carry tightness and stress.
- Your at-home Swedish massage session can be 60min, 90mins, or 2hrs. For Chair massage bookings, which usually take place in an office, you can break down the service in 10-15mins intervals so the entire team can enjoy a little mini-brake at work. You’ll be surprised what a difference even five minutes of relaxing downtime and stress-relief can do for your day.
How to prepare and aftercare
There are only a couple of things you need to do to prepare for your visiting Swedish massage session:
- Firstly, make sure you haven’t eaten anything in the last 1hr, so you’re not digesting food, as it may cause discomfort. This is especially important if you’re going to be lying on your stomach.
- Find an appropriate space for our therapist to set up their massage table.
- Prepare 2 large towels of your own, if you would prefer not to use ours.
- Make sure you are wearing comfortable clothing and underwear. You’ll be asked to leave your underwear on.
- Finally, it’s important to do what you can to create a relaxing atmosphere. Mobile phones are little bundles of stress, so it’s a good idea to turn yours off. You might also want to dim the lights, put on some calming music and generally unplug for a little while before and during your massage session.
- A hot shower or bath with magnesium salts is the absolute best way to follow a blissful massage, but if you prefer to go straight to bed that’s fine too. You’ll sleep like a baby either way. Just make sure to drink plenty of water, or herbal tea, as your body flushes out toxins thanks to improved circulation.
How it works
Book more than 50 mobile Massage, Beauty & Wellness treatments to your Home, Office or Hotel in less than 30 seconds
and Wellness treatments
directly to your door 7AM - 10:30PM
Get that "AHH" feeling at home
Q. Is this the best treatment for me?
A. If you are looking for a full-body relaxation experience in the comfort and privacy of your own home or office, this is the right service for you. If you are pregnant, we suggest our special pregnancy massage rather than looking for a Swedish massage therapist near you.
Q. What if I have an injury?
A. You should always tell your therapist about any specific pains or injuries before your session starts. If you’re recovering from an injury, we often recommend our deep tissue sports massage instead.
Q. Where can my massage take place?
A. We make it easy to book a home Swedish massage in London if you’re based in London zones 1-6.
Q. Can I choose my therapist?
A. Via our app and website, you can choose between a male or female therapist for your massage treatment, or if you have booked with us before, you can re-book with one of the previous therapists, subject to availability. Rest assured anyone you book through USPAAH has gone through a rigorous vetting process to ensure a high-quality experience.