Last updated on 8 November 2021
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site https://uspaah.com or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you:
– register with us and log in through our websites and/or our apps;
– create an account in our websites and/or our apps;
– submit a booking enquiry through our websites and/or our apps;
– make a booking/order through our websites and/or our apps, and during the service itself;
– complete contact or enquiry forms on, or otherwise provide information via, our websites and/or our apps;
– subscribe to receive any newsletter we may offer from time to time;
– complete any voluntary surveys we may ask you to participate in from time to time;
– send feedback to us via our website and/or our apps;
– respond to our marketing communications;
– correspond with us by telephone, post or email (in which case we will keep a record of that correspondence); or
– report a problem with any of our Services.
Information that we may collect automatically each time you visit any of our websites, use any of our apps or account systems:
– basic demographic information and preferences (if you opted in for sharing demographic data in your Google Account; technical information, including the type of device) you use, network information, your operating system, the type of browser you use, etc;
– statistical usage data about our users’ browsing actions, patterns, interactions and navigation through our apps and/or websites. Please note that this data does not identify any individual;
- The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, location, photo, personal description, professional certifications, proof of insurance.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
How we may use your information
We use the information that you give us:
– to administer any account you may have with us;
– to manage your booking or respond to booking enquiry and to arrange the performance of services by your service provider;
– to occasionally provide you with co-branded and joint offerings in the form of products or services;
– to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
– to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
– to communicate with you about any comments, complaints, queries or feedback you might have about us or the Services;
– to give you the ability to interact with any service features on our website when you choose to do so, for instance with your online account and all of its features, our real-time chat service, our online booking system, and more;
– to allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so;
– to notify you about any changes to our Terms or our Services, to communicate any information about your booking with you and to send you any account-related information and announcements;
– to ensure that content on our websites and our apps is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer and/or device;
– to provide you with information about goods and services we offer that we feel may interest you by post, telephone, SMS or email. We will send that information by SMS or email only if:
(i) you have consented to this; or
(ii) the information is about products and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiation of a sale to you (and you have not opted out of receiving such marketing messages); or
(iii) after opting out (and/or unsubscribing) you continue to use our services; or
(iV) where we are permitted to do so by law without consent, for example, if you have provided us with a company email address. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact us using our contact form or the contact details in paragraph.
Specifically, we will provide your data to the service provider who is allocated to provide services to you, for the purpose of providing those services. This information may include (i) your name, address and contact details; (ii) the details about your property and the services you require, together with any relevant photographs you may have provided; (iii) the non-binding quote we have provided to you; and (iv) your payment details.
We use the information about you that we collect automatically:
– to administer our websites and our apps and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
– to improve our websites, apps and services, to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and device;
– to monitor and improve the security, quality and efficiency of our products and services;
– to allow you to participate in interactive features on the websites and apps, when you choose to do so;
– as part of our efforts to keep our websites and apps safe and secure;
– to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
– to make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may interest you and to otherwise manage our relationship with our clients.
We use the information about you that we collect from other sources in combination with the information you give to us and the information about you that we collect automatically. We will only use such information for the purposes set out above.
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form);
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
USE OF SERVICES
As a User of the Services you agree to the following:
- To register and create Account for your personal or business use only. You may not authorise others to use your Account and you may not assign or transfer your Account to any other person or entity. You may register only one Account. You are responsible for keeping any registration details confidential including your password. You acknowledge that USPAAH is not responsible for any third party access to your Account and the consequences thereof, howsoever caused.
- You assume all risk when using the Services, including, but not limited to, any risks associated carrying out or receiving the Services. You acknowledge that USPAAH does not guarantee the accuracy of information provided to you by other people and that you should confirm such information to your own satisfaction before you engage with them.
- You will not use the Services, or engage in any activity on the USPAAH website and/or mobile applications, in any way that:
- Violates any local, national or other laws or regulations or any order of a court of relevant jurisdiction;
- Uses any software, devices, scripts, robots or other means to access, scrape, crawl or spider any web pages or other of the Services;
- Uses the USPAAH website and/or mobile applications for any commercial or other purposes that are not permitted in these Terms;
- Infringes the rights of any person or entity, including their intellectual property, copyright, privacy or contractual rights;
- Distributes unsolicited material or advertisements;
- Is intended to harass, annoy, threaten or intimate any other Users;
- Promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind;
- Is defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable;
- Contains video, audio, photographs or images of another person without their permission (or in the case of a minor, the permission of the minor’s legal guardian);
- Promotes or enables illegal or unlawful activities;
- Is intended to deceive, defraud or swindle other Users of the Services;
- Is intended to damage or interfere with the operation of the Services, including but not limited to the introduction of viruses, time-bombs, Trojan horses, cancelbots, worms, or other harmful or disruptive codes, components or devices;
- Promotes, supports or solicits involvement in a political platform, religion, cult or sect;
- Is in any way used in connection with spamming, spimming, phishing, trolling or any similar activities.
- Is intended to damage or interfere with the operation of the Site, the App or any other aspect of the Member Services, including but not limited to the introduction of viruses, time-bombs, Trojan horses, cancelbots, worms, or other harmful or disruptive codes, components or devices.
Any breach of these provisions means the contract created by these terms shall be terminated at once.
ACCOUNTS AND REGISTRATION
In order to receive the Member Services (and, in the case of Customers, any services from Professionals) you will first need to create a USPAAH account (an “Account”). This is done directly with the USPAAH mobile app, or on the website www.uspaah.com. The customer app is available for free download from the Apple app store. The Provider (Sparista) app is also available for free download from the Apple app store, but can only be activated once a Provider has been on-boarded successfully. Setting up an Account will require you to provide information which may include your mobile phone number, address and card/payment details, and, in the case of Professionals such information may also include professional qualifications, right of work in the UK, proof of necessary liability insurance, photograph and personal details. It is a condition of registering with USPAAH as a Provider that you hold a UK bank or building society account into which payments from USPAAH will be made. You hereby agree only to provide information which is true, complete, and accurate and to update it as necessary to keep the information current. We may reject the creation of an Account at our absolute discretion.
An Account is meant for use only by you (the individual User) and you are fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of all password and Account details, and for all activities that occur under your password or Account (including where the Account is used by another person), unless these activities arise due to our negligence or breach of these terms by us.
The General Data Protection Regulation also grants you the rights : to know about and access the information we hold about you, to request changes to your personal information if it is erroneous or misrepresents you in any way and to request a copy of your personal data, ask that we restrict the processing of your personal data, or you may ask us to delete or remove your Personal Data, and erase it completely by clicking here.
You accept responsibility for all reasonable and foreseeable losses which USPAAH suffers as a result of a breach by you of these terms or your negligence when using the Member Services (including deliberately or negligently allowing others to use your Account).
You may cancel your USPAAH Account at any time by giving us notice at email@example.com. Unless otherwise stated herein, all USPAAH Services will be cancelled within (7) days of receipt of notice from you.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If USPAAH Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at USPAAH Limited, Aston House, Cornwall Avenue, London, N31LF , firstname.lastname@example.org. The General Data Protection Regulation also grants you the rights: to know about and access the information we hold about you, to request changes to your personal information if it is erroneous or misrepresents you in any way and to request a copy of your personal data, ask that we restrict the processing of your personal data, or to request data deletion by clicking here. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
PAYMENT AND PAYMENT SERVICES
The Customer accepts responsibility for paying for any Jobs which are made through the Member Services using his or her account details. By using and/or becoming a registered user of the Member Services, the Customer confirms that he or she has authority to use the payment method or billing account details provided for the purpose of settling any payments due for any purchase made through the Member Services, or that the Customer owes to us.
In order to use the Member Services, a Customer must provide valid information for a valid credit or debit card. Customers may update, add or delete card details at any time by amending the details on their Account.
The debit or credit card details of which have been provided will be charged for the full amount once USPAAH receives confirmation from a Professional (Sparista) that a Job has been completed.
When a Customer Requests a Job we may pre-authorise payment for the value of the Job on the payment card added to the app. This pre-authorisation will be released if the Job is cancelled or at the time of final payment, subject to our cancellation policy charges. We reserve the right to take the pre-authorisation amount in the event the payment for a job is not fully collected and you accept our right to do this.
When a Job is completed USPAAH calculates the final amount to be paid, including applicable discounts. The Customer may release payment or USPAAH may take payment. The Customer agrees to hold sufficient funds in their account to pay the final amount as it becomes due and will not request a Job unless they can pay for it. We may, at our sole discretion, not allow a Customer to request a Job if we are outstanding the payment for a prior Job.
When you are paying for a service by credit or debit card, we will share your payment-related information (such as credit or debit card number, purchase amount, date of purchase, name, email, billing address, phone number, IP, location and other device details and in some cases, your transaction history to authenticate you) with entities we have engaged to process payments and provide similar financial services (for example fraud prevention).
USPAAH does not accept cash payments. All Jobs are requested using a valid payment card and final payment is taken from the card once the Job is completed. USPAAH reserves the right not to accept certain payment cards including, but not limited to, pre-payment cards.
USPAAH Providers are paid direct into a nominated bank account.
USPAAH may use Payment Services at our complete discretion to facilitate payment card processing.
USPAAH will ensure that the Payment Services comply with such financial and other relevant regulations but will not be responsible for the performance of the Payment Services.
USPAAH does not directly hold payment card information.