Quick and Convenient Express Mani & Pedi in London
If you’re constantly on-the-go, finding the time for a manicure and pedicure can be a tricky proposition. Get a mobile manicure and pedicure anywhere in London from Uspaah and we’ll help you keep your schedule intact.
All you need to do is find a quiet few minutes and one of our friendly, expert beauticians will arrive to file, shape and paint your nails. It’s perfect for your lunch break or just before that big event (or your date this evening). You’ll instantly feel better and more confident with properly groomed nails, that’s a fact.
Discover Our Mobile Manicures and Pedicures:
- Express Manicure and Pedicure Package – An express mani/pedi will take around one hour. We can deliver your treatment anywhere you’d like, your home, office or hotel. Your beautician arrives at the time you choose, bringing everything they need with them. The service includes filing, shaping and nail varnish application, from £56. If you want longer-lasting results, we recommend our full spa mani/ pedi treatment – a session which lasts a little longer and is just £10 more.
- Express Gel Mani/Pedi Package– This session is similar to the above but lasts for around one and a half hours. It includes filing and paint with long lasting gel or Shellac, from £74
- Full Spa Manicure and Pedicure – Our full spa service gives you a blissful pedicure and manicure at home. It includes full cuticle work, foot soak, hand and foot massage and will leave you with stunning, longer-lasting results, from £66
- Remove Gel or Shellac – Hands or Feet – If you just want to have the existing gel or shellac treatment removed from your nails, this can be a part of your larger at home nail service. We gently soak your hands or your feet (or both) before using professional products to remove your current treatment, £5
- Nail Extensions Removal – Tired of your old nail extensions? Have your beautician remove them as part of your treatment session, £15. Please note this can take up to 30mins extra.
- Express Gel Mani or Pedi only – Taking around 25 minutes for an express gel mani and around 35 minutes for an express gel pedi, this express service is even faster if you only want your hands or your feet done, from £39-£45
- Nail Strengthening Treatment – If you have an extra 30 minutes to spare, we highly recommend adding our nail strengthening treatment to your mobile manicure or pedicure session in London, £15
What to Expect From Your Express Mani / Pedi
Your Sparista will come prepared with everything they need to perform a spa quality treatment in your home, office or hotel. This includes towel, professional cosmetics, and a choice of at least 20 normal and gel colours. All you need to do is choose a comfortable area for you both to sit on. Usually this can be a dining table or a desk. The first thing your beautician will do is carefully remove your existing nail gel or polish using professional soft and gentle removal products. You’ll have your nails filed into the shape you’ve selected – round, oval and square are all popular options – before they’re buffed to a natural shine. For full cuticle work, you can opt up to a full spa mani/pedi for just £5 more. Finally your Sparista will apply your chosen colour. The full treatment will take anywhere between 50-75mins depending on the condition of your nails, and whether you’ve chosen classic or gel/shellac polish.
How it works
Book more than 50 mobile Massage, Beauty & Wellness treatments to your Home, Office or Hotel in less than 30 seconds
and Wellness treatments
directly to your door 7AM - 10:30PM
Get that "AHH" feeling at home
Ho to Book a Mobile Nail Technician in London
Via our app and website, you can make any nail service booking quickly and easily. Simply select your desired date, time and location, sit back and relax. Our service is available from 7 am to 10:30 pm seven days a week. Remember you can save £10 off your first treatment with code NEW10. Our team of over 200 nail technicians can be with you in as little as an hour, or you can book up to 3 weeks in advance.