USPAAH Frequently Asked Questions
Re-Opening With Increased Protective Measures
USPAAH has welcomed back a limited number of therapists and we are now accepting all bookings.
Thank you for your patience during these times. We look forward to bringing some much needed bliss to your door.
Please note the following guidelines will be in place:
- Therapists will wear gloves, masks and protective eye goggles or face shield.
- As always, therapists must observe highest levels of hygiene and wash hands, as well as sanitise equipment before and after treatments. We will also encourage the use of disposable towels, or couch roll where possible, so clients are asked to provide their own towels for all treatments at the moment.
- Most our the freelance therapists registered on our platform drive, and can avoid public transport. For those that do not drive, we’ve reduced coverage areas, so travel can be minimised.
- We also ask our customers to wear masks, not allow more than 1 person in room during treatment. Your Sparista may refuse treatment if you’re not wearing a mask, and 100% cancellation fee will apply.
- With these measures in place, most of our treatments can be done with little to no touch.
- We remain at your disposal should you have further questions.
What is USPAAH?
USPAAH is Your Spa At Home. We cater to people with hectic lives and refined lifestyles and we bring qualified health and beauty professionals to your door anywhere in London zones 1-6.
What services does USPAAH offer?
USPAAH offers over 50 beauty and wellness treatments for men and women, including massages, manicures, pedicures, nail extensions, hair blow dry, make up, facials, eyelash extensions, ladies and gent’ waxing, spray tan, bridal and male grooming. We also offer onsite corporate wellness treatments and beauty pop up bars for events or group parties.
Is USPAAH safe?
Yes! Our Sparistas are the best in the industry. They are licensed, screened, background-checked, and fully vetted by the USPAAH team. Our Sparistas are chosen for their excellence and ability to reach the highest level of customer services and experience.
What is USPAAH cancellation policy?
There is no cancellation fee for cancelling a booking with more than 12hr notice. Any cancellations with less than 12hr notice are subj to a fee of 50% of the booking. Cancelling 1hr before booking time, client no show, or client delayed by more than 20mins, will incur 100% cancellation fee. Reduction in booking value with 12hr notice or less will result in 50% of the cancelled treatments value being charged. Please note that if you book a treatment to the wrong address in your account, our Sparistas may, time permitted, travel to the correct address if it is within 10minutes from the original address, however they’re under no obligation to do so. If they are unable to travel to the new address, because of other bookings, 100% cancellation fee will be charged. If you book the wrong treatment, and upon arrival it is realised that your Sparista is not able to perform the treatment you actually meant to book, 100% cancellation fee will be charged. In the event that one of our Sparistas is unable to attend a booking due to a medical emergency, we will do our absolute best to re-schedule your appointment, however we cannot offer any compensation for inconvenience caused due to unforeseen medical emergencies.
What are USPAAH hours of operation
7am – 10:30pm, 7 days a week.
Which areas does USPAAH cover?
Our Sparistas cover London zones 1-6: delivering mobile at home massages in Kensington and Chelsea, Notting Hill, Victoria, Wandsworth, Mayfair, Knightsbridge, Battersea, Holborn, Islington, Hyde park & more. All bookings in zone 4 are subject to £10 travel fee, and zones 5, 6 are subject to £15 extra travel fee. We recommend booking a day in advance for any area outside of zone 2.
How does USPAAH work?
- Download the USPAAH app from the App Store
- Open the USPAAH app and follow the instructions to sign up
- Select your treatment and location and request a Sparista
- Once your request is accepted, you will see a notification with your Sparista’s name, photo, and estimated time of arrival.
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy your treatment
How can two or more of us book together?
- If there are 2 of you that would like to book separate treatments, you can either book multiple of the same treatment under 1 account, or if it is different services you’d like you can each book via the app and we’ll send 2 Sparistas.
- If you’d like to make a group booking for 3 or more people, email our firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02071013534.
How can I book multiple services together?
- While we are working on an easier solution for this, please make separate bookings for the different services you’d like to book. This is because not all of our therapists are multi-skilled and we may need to send 2 therapists to provide your desired service.
How accurate is the estimated arrival time?
Our system provides an estimated travel time based on the current location of your mobile Sparistas near you. As we operate in a large cosmopolitan city however, the estimate may vary from the actual arrival time due to unexpected problems with public transportation or severe traffic on the roads.
Do I need to provide anything for the at-home beauty & spa session?
*COVID NOTICE – We kindly ask all clients to provide their own towels and to wear a mask to help protect your safety and the safety of our therapists. For Nails, Hair and Beauty treatments, our Sparistas will bring products and tools with them. For Massage, our Sparistas will bring a massage bed, natural AromaWorks oils, and a set of towels, but you are welcome to use your own towels as well. For hair blow dry, please remember to wash your hair before our Sparista’s arrival. For Spray Tans, please make sure to shower, shave, scrub and exfoliate fully before the tan is applied to achieve a longer lasting bronzed look.
Is it safe to request your Sparistas at home?
Yes! We are very careful about the professionals we allow to join the USPAAH network. They all have to be certified, insured, background and reference-checked, and personally vetted by our team. We also look for high-end experience and a history of superior customer service and satisfaction.
How Are Payments Processed?
Your debit or credit card will be pre-authorised at time of booking. Please note this is not an actual charge, it is only a pre-authorisation. The card is then charged automatically once your treatment has been completed. We use a safe and secure world leading third party payment processing service.
Is Tip Included in the Price?
There is no tip included in the price of the service. If you wish to tip your Sparista, you are welcome to do so at your discretion. You can tip in cash, or email email@example.com to charge tip on your payment card.
What if There Are No Sparistas Available?
If there is no Sparista available right away, please try again in 10-20 minutes, or book in advance, as a mobile Sparista near you in your area may have finished with their client and become available. We also accept bookings for up to 3 weeks in advance, so you can rest assured we’ve got all your beauty and wellness needs covered in advance.
Can I Select My Mobile Sparista?
Via our app, and website you can either book with your favourite Sparista or book the first available therapist. Rest assured that anyone you book through USPAAH has gone through a rigorous vetting process to ensure a high quality experience. Please note that USPAAH takes pride in being an equal opportunities employer – our diversity is part of what helps us deliver excellent services to you and any reports of inappropriate profiling of our therapists be it racial, religious or otherwise, will result in immediate termination of our services to you and your household.
What is the Appropriate Treatment Etiquette?
We kindly ask our customers to observe proper treatment etiquette and to treat our staff in a professional and respectful manner. Any reports of offensive, threatening or otherwise inappropriate behaviour towards our Sparistas will result in the immediate termination of our services to you. Other general guidelines include, but are not limited to the following:
- please do not make your Sparistas wait more than 20mins to begin treatment after they have arrived at your premises. Any delays of over 20mins may result in the Sparista having to leave (as they may have other bookings right after), and in such cases 100% of the treatment value will still be charged. In some cases the Sparista may be able to wait but only do partial treatment, depending on their schedule. If the Sparista is able to wait longer than 20mins, and still has time to do the full booking there will be a £15 waiting charge incurred for the 20min delay, and £1/min thereafter.
- Please ensure there is ample space in your premises for the treatment equipment. This includes space for a massage couch in case of massages, or table, sofa or counter top for nail and beauty treatments. If you have booked a treatment and upon arrival the Sparista does not have ample space to perform the treatment, 100% of the treatment value will be charged.
- For Massages, please leave underwear on, we do not accommodate fully nude treatments. We also do not allow massage treatments to be performed on client’s bed. They must be performed on a massage bed. Our therapists do have the right to refuse treatment if this rule is not observed, and 100% of the treatment value will be charged.
- For Hair styling services, please have your hair washed and damp prior to our Sparistas arrival, as we do not carry hair washing equipment or cosmetics.
- If you have serious medical conditions including but not limited to, recent operations, open cuts, or severe allergies, these may be a contraindication for receiving a treatment, and our Sparista may not be able to perform the treatment booked for health and safety concerns. Please consult your medical professional if you are unsure regarding the safety of a treatment, as contraindications discovered upon our Sparistas arrival, which prevent you from having a treatment, will also result in 100% of the treatment value being charged.
- Any use of illegal substances in the presence of our Sparistas will result in the immediate termination of the service and 100% of the treatment value being charged.
- Pet policy: We love them to bits, but some of our therapists may be allergic, or otherwise uncomfortable around pets for a variety of reasons. If that is the case, please choose a room to have your treatment without your pet. Please note our therapists do have the right to refuse treatment if there is a pet preventing them from fulfilling the treatment to the best of their abilities, and you will be charged 100% of the value of the booking.
Can I Get a Refund if I’m Not Entirely Happy With the Service?
USPAAH treatments are non-refundable. If you have a complaint that you’d like to bring to our attention, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02071013534 within 24hrs of the treatment with pictures or a written account of your complaint. We will review each case individually, speak to all parties involved, and do our best to resolve the situation and we may in some cases, at our discretion, offer partial credit towards another treatment. Please note that for treatments such as Nails, Hair, Make Up, Eyes and Brows, all our Sparistas are instructed to take a picture of their work before leaving, for quality control. If you have a complaint regarding one of those treatments, you’d need to prove that the problem was due to our Sparista’s work, as we cannot take responsibility for whether you follow proper aftercare after they leave, which could affect the longevity of results. For treatments such as Massage, and Facials, we will expect a written account of what you weren’t pleased with, which will be taken into consideration along with other feedback for the same therapist, and if we determine they didn’t follow USPAAH protocol, we may, at our discretion, offer credit towards another treatment.
How Can I Contact Customer Service?
You can contact our customer service via phone 02071013534, email email@example.com.