Remedial Sports Massage at Home for Targeted Treatment of Injury & Pain
If you suffer from an injury in a specific part of your body, then a Remedial Sports Massage at home is exactly what you need. A more targeted approach is used, helping you prevent a specific risk of injury or heal an existing injury, that might have been causing you pain. All our staff work in compliance with the latest Covid precautions.
Getting a USPAAH Remedial Sports Massage at home – the benefits:
Targetted Remedial Sports Massage is the right treatment for you if you’re looking for…
- Stretching to prevent injuries
- Treatment to improve range of motion and imbalance
- Improved flexibility and recovery post-exercise: fantastic for dealing with over-exercise, or recovery from injuries.
- Includes Reflexology – Reflexology is a highly effective technique of pressure point manipulation, usually applied to feet, hands and neck. Should you wish, this can be added to your Sports Massage.
- Essential remedial treatment brought to you adapted to Covid-19 Safety: book a mobile Remedial Sports Massage to your home or hotel in London and just enjoy it. All our staff work in compliance with the latest Covid precautions.
What to expect from your Remedial Sports Massage at home
- After performing an initial consultation, your therapist will focus on treating any specific injuries or pains you may be experiencing.
- Please note, this is not a relaxing treatment, rather a targetted therapeutic treatment aimed at relieving tension in deep muscle groups.
- The method is a bit different than a relaxing massage one: it is a sports massage therapy – expect more targeted kneading and tapping, covering a much smaller area of the body, more stretching, and focusing on the soft tissue.
- The overall result is enhanced physical performance, alleviating tension from bigger and old tense knots, improved range of motion.
How to get ready for your appointment, and aftercare
- Please make sure there’s enough space for a massage bed, and have a couple of towels handy.
- Make sure you give yourself enough time to digest before your appointment starts if you have eaten.
- You might want to take a lukewarm shower prior to your treatment. Just make sure it is not too hot, as it will increase your blood flow.
- A hot shower or bath with magnesium salts is the absolute best way to follow a sports massage, but if you prefer to go straight to bed that’s fine too.
- Make sure to drink plenty of water, or herbal tea, as your body flushes out toxins thanks to improved circulation.
How it works
Book more than 50 mobile Massage, Beauty & Wellness treatments to your Home, Office or Hotel in less than 30 seconds
and Wellness treatments
directly to your door 7AM - 10:30PM
Get that "AHH" feeling at home
Q. What’s the difference between a Remedial Sports massage at home and Deep Tissue Muscle Recovery?
A. Remedial Sport Massage therapists in general, are more highly qualified. They have a greater knowledge of human anatomy. They are trained to ease pain from existing injuries, help prevent specific injuries by applying a targeted therapeutic treatment. Active people, who exercise a lot, often think they need Sports massage. But this is not necessarily correct. If you’re looking for physical healing, reducing general muscle soreness, back pain and knots, then maybe Deep Tissue Muscle Recovery would be right for you. Read more on the difference between sports and deep tissue massage in our blog.
Q. Can I get this treatment while pregnant?
A. It is highly recommended that you opt for our specialty pregnancy massage for pregnant women.
Q. Where can my session take place?
A. USPAAH can come to you anywhere in London zones 1-6, any day of the week. All you need to do is make sure there’s enough space to fit a massage bed. Book via the online booking form or download the app. It doesn’t matter whether you are near Putney or West Kensington, a mobile massage therapist can be with you in an hour of your booking.