USPAAH Client Cancellation Policy
Cancelling is free in the first 5mins. Any time after that, 50% of the booking value will be charged, except if given more than 12hr notice. Cancelling 1hr before booking time, client no show, or client delayed by more than 20mins, will incur 100% cancellation fee. Reduction in booking value with 12hr notice or less will result in 50% of the cancelled treatments value being charged. Please note that if you book a treatment to the wrong address in your account, our Sparistas may, time permitted, travel to the correct address if it is within 10minutes from the original address, however they’re under no obligation to do so. If they are unable to travel to the new address, because of other bookings, 100% cancellation fee will be charged. In the event that one of our Sparistas is unable to attend a booking due to a medical emergency, we will do our absolute best to re-schedule your appointment, however we cannot offer any compensation for inconvenience caused due to unforeseen medical emergencies.
What is the Appropriate Treatment Etiquette?
We kindly ask our customers to observe proper treatment etiquette and to treat our staff in a professional and respectful manner. Any reports of offensive, threatening or otherwise inappropriate behaviour towards our Sparistas will result in the immediate termination of our services to you. Other general guidelines include, but are not limited to the following:
- please do not make your Sparistas wait more than 20mins to begin treatment after they have arrived at your premises. Any delays of over 20mins may result in the Sparista having to leave (as they may have other bookings right after), and in such cases 100% of the treatment value will still be charged. In some cases the Sparista may be able to wait but only do partial treatment, depending on her schedule. If the Sparista is able to wait longer than 20mins, and still has time to do the full booking there will be a £15 waiting charge incurred for the 20min delay, and £1/min thereafter.
- Please ensure there is ample space in your premises for the treatment equipment. This includes space for a massage couch in case of massages, or table, sofa or counter top for nail and beauty treatments. If you have booked a treatment and upon arrival the Sparista does not have ample space to perform the treatment, 100% of the treatment value will be charged.
- For Massages, please leave underwear on, we do not accommodate fully nude treatments. Our therapists do have the right to refuse treatment if this rule is not observed, and 100% of the treatment value will be charged.
- For Hair styling services, please have your hair washed and damp prior to our Sparistas arrival, as we do not carry hair washing equipment or cosmetics.
- If you have serious medical conditions including but not limited to, recent operations, open cuts, or severe allergies, these may be a contraindication for receiving a treatment, and our Sparista may not be able to perform the treatment booked for health and safety concerns. Please consult your medical professional if you are unsure regarding the safety of a treatment, as contraindications discovered upon our Sparistas arrival, which prevent you from having a treatment, will also result in 100% of the treatment value being charged.
- Any use of illegal substances in the presence of our Sparistas will result in the immediate termination of the service and 100% of the treatment value being charged.
Can I Get a Refund if I’m Not Entirely Happy With the Service?
USPAAH treatments are non-refundable. If you have a complaint that you’d like to bring to our attention, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02071013534 within 24hrs of the treatment along with photographs of your treatment if possible. We will review each case individually and do our best to resolve the situation and we may in some cases, at our discretion, offer partial credit towards another treatment.